Friday, August 21, 2009

Current & Way Too Random Thoughts

  • I am the rule, not the exception. Repeat ad infinitum. Perhaps then it will stick in my brain.

  • My "definition of "vacation" is doing whatever the hell I want, when I want, for as long as I want. ALONE. Answering to no one. Anything else is "visiting." Oh, and there's no plan, there's just a morning stretching into an evening and then it starts all over again for at least a week.

  • Good gravy, are the Puritains still grasping onto our consciences from the grave to inspire us to create discourse on the fact that Michelle Obama wears shorts? Whose stupid idea was that? I'm not even going to dignify it with a hyperlink...

  • Very soon, I will be cutting my hair so that it bears some resemblence to Johnny Depp's. The things I do for my art. Actually, I'm going to pay someone else to do it. Her name is Sommer and I trust her completely.

  • johnny_depp

  • For a Christmas present to myself, I'm going to buy a guitar. Or a bike. Or both.

  • I will NEVER give up hope. Or coffee with half 'n half.
Remember: Love wins, people. Love wins.

2 comments:

  1. Your random thoughts make me smile. Are you going with Johnny Depp's facial hair, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're smiling, Patrick! And the facial hair is not entirely out of the question. Perhaps a little soul patch like yours?

    ReplyDelete