I am a woman that understands not the meaning of patience. I am a product of my MTV-influenced generation--I want everything yesterday.
There are so many possibilities in my life right now. Where I'm going to spend my time, how I'm going to spend my time, et cetera, et cetera. It's actually nothing to complain about.
Except that it isn't happening at this very instant.
There are so many possibilities in my life right now. Where I'm going to spend my time, how I'm going to spend my time, et cetera, et cetera. It's actually nothing to complain about.
Except that it isn't happening at this very instant.
"...as she lay there, she felt like a flower, waiting to be plucked..."
I don't remember where I read the above quote. It's from a book, that much I know. I read a lot of books, and most of the times at a fairly fast rate, but clearly I retain something, because that phrase stuck, and at times I REALLY feel like that. Here I am! Pluck me!
...wait: that didn't sound right...
Anyway, here's what I throw out to the universe today: I crave patience. I crave contentment. I crave not craving. And before I make a complete idiot out of myself, I'll just let Flickr do the talking and explain further my mood today.
waiting in cuba 2 by wahoorob 80 (OY, am I running behind!)

No comments:
Post a Comment